It is time to start donating items to make our auction a success again this year. Find that rare talent or item that would make this year’s auction unique and submit an auction identification slip for the item.
Scan the slip and email it, with a photo, to:
- If you are submitting multiple items for the auction, please complete a separate auction identification slip for each item.
- Part A of all identification slips must be received by May 22, 2013.
- Part A of all identification slips must include a digital photo of the item for cataloguing and promotion. Please email a photo even if the item is only partially complete.
- All non-quilt auction items need to be brought to the Coaldale Sportsplex by noon on Friday, June 7, 2013.
- All quilts must be delivered to the MCC Alberta office by May 22, 2013 to allow appraisal before the auction.
- At the discretion of the Auction Committee, all quilts received after May 22, including the weekend of the sale, may be retained for the 2014 auction or sold at the Craft Table.