Registration for Auction items
The auction catalogue will be printed before the sale. Please register items online or submit a completed identification slip and digital photo for each item by May 15, 2020.
Instructions to register
- Download Auction Item Donation form here or Register items online.
- If you wish to receive a tax receipt, please ensure you submit a complete address.
- Please register all submissions by May 15, 2020.
- Please deliver donation items (with identification slip or emailed form submission attached) to MCC Alberta Office (2946 32 ST NE – Calgary, AB) by Thursday May 14, or First Mennonite Church (3650 91 ST NW – Edmonton, AB) by Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Larger or Perishable items can be delivered to Millennium Place before noon on Friday, May 22, 2020.
- Fair Market Value will be established by the Relief Sale Appraisal Committee. Independent quilting guild members will appraise quilts.
- Charitable donation receipts will be based on the Fair Market Value of the item in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- “Services and use of vacation property cannot be receipted.” because of Canada Revenue Agency regulations
- All donated items become the property of Mennonite Central Committee Alberta.
- The auction committee will determine if items will be sold by silent or live auction.