The auction catalogue will be printed before the sale. Please register items online or submit a completed identification slip and digital photo for each item by May 25, 2018.
Please attach a copy of the emailed form submission or auction identification slip to the article when it is delivered for the auction.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Please contact the office if you have an item to donate.
- If you wish to receive a tax receipt, please ensure you submit a complete address.
- Please register all submissions by May 17, 2018.
- Please deliver donation items (with identification slip or emailed form submission attached) to the MCC office (210, 2946 – 32 St NE, Calgary) by Thursday, May 17
- Fair Market Value will be established by the Relief Sale Appraisal Committee. Independent quilting guild members will appraise quilts.
- Charitable donation receipts will be based on the Fair Market Value of the item in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- “Services and use of vacation property cannot be receipted.” because of Canada Revenue Agency regulations
- All donated items become the property of Mennonite Central Committee Alberta.
- The auction committee will determine if items will be sold by silent or live auction.