The auction catalogue will be printed before the sale. Please register items online or submit a completed identification slip and digital photo for each item by May 25, 2018.
Please attach a copy of the emailed form submission or auction identification slip to the article when it is delivered for the auction.
- Registration will open Jan 29,2018
- Registration will open Jan 29, 2018
- If you wish to receive a tax receipt, please ensure you submit a complete address.
- Please register all submissions by May 25, 2018.
- Please deliver donation items (with identification slip or emailed form submission attached) to the MCC office (210, 2946 – 32 St NE, Calgary) by Friday, May 25
- Fair Market Value will be established by the Relief Sale Appraisal Committee. Independent quilting guild members will appraise quilts.
- Charitable donation receipts will be based on the Fair Market Value of the item in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- “Services and use of vacation property cannot be receipted.” because of Canada Revenue Agency regulations
- All donated items become the property of Mennonite Central Committee Alberta.
- The auction committee will determine if items will be sold by silent or live auction.