GO! is a chance for churches, individuals and groups to support MCC by getting active!
Raise money and awareness for MCC’s work around the world.
You can decide what the money will support – water and food, education, health, material resources, or where needed most.
Participating in GO! on your own time is a great way to support the Summerfest and Auction even if you cannot attend the event in Sherwood Park this year.
GO! – for people who want to support MCC with motion!
How do you participate in GO?
There are two great ways to get involved with GO! and raise funds for MCC’s international work:
1. Join as an individual or group to GO! your own way. Get in motion, on your own schedule, at the location of your choice. The possibilities are endless! Here are some ideas:
- Get pledges to bike, walk, paddle or swim on your time and on your schedule. Just get active!
- Have a treadmill at home? Get sponsors to pay you per hour or kilometre!
- Host your own walk, run or bike-a-thon.
- Host a tournament with sponsored participants…any sport!
Register yourself or your group to GO! your own way.
Please send us your pictures! We would like to feature GO! ideas and events on our website and facebook.
So, what are you waiting for? Bike, run or do other physical activity! Make a difference! Just GO!
Contact Angela Bennett; MCC Alberta is happy to help!